Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Pause

I'm taking a bit of break today. After doing a lot of agitating lately, on various issues, I feel the need to pause and appreciate a beautiful spring day.

It should be easy enough to do, as spring has arrived in spectacular fashion, as it always does. For instance, in addition to the usual mallards, wood ducks and geese, we've had such a wonderful variety of water fowl on our ponds this year. Right now I'm watching American coots dive and paddle, and yesterday, scaups, I don't remember seeing them before, were gliding around on the water. Other visitors have stopped by, too. Such diversity in nature and such harmony.

So, I'm embracing harmony today. I'll be back to agitating soon, but for now, I just need to take a deep breath and appreciate many blessings. Take care, friends -- I hope you find something to smile about today!

No comments:

Post a Comment